End Of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End Of Heaven Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Member Rule's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pimp[PM]
Admin
Pimp[PM]

Staff Member Rule's Empty
PostSubject: Staff Member Rule's   Staff Member Rule's Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:46 am

There are not many rules for staff.

All regular rules apply for staff.

[GH]'s Don't get stuff from database and are allowed to PK. They make there own equipment and gears and pets. So if you see a [GH] with a 15,000* Pet, don't start yelling at the staff members for that. They get nothing from the database unless they earn it like a reward.

[GM]'s They can get stuff from database and are NOT allowed to PK. They can make there own stuff it is up to them, If you are caught trading stuff to another player, you will be banned! I am not joking, there's no bot jailing a staff member for breaking a rule, either you say you don't wanna be staff and you can be GH or you can be normal player. But if your caught trading stuff to another account, and you don't tell me why. You will be banned for ever. You get one chance. If the player who got traded the equipment does not hand it back over or denies the trade from a GM. He/She will be botjailed for a total for 7 business day's! I hope this is understood. There items will also be confiscated.
Back to top Go down
http://endof.heavenforum.com
FalCoN[PM]
Game Helper
FalCoN[PM]

PostSubject: Re: Staff Member Rule's   Staff Member Rule's Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:25 pm

ok pimp bro they are clear rules to understand and i hope everyone else understand too
Back to top Go down
hayesy6

PostSubject: Re: Staff Member Rule's   Staff Member Rule's Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:08 am

i agree with all those rules at least we know that they are not well cheating by takeing them off the database. makes me like this server knowing that you have to work even as a gm to get where you are now
Back to top Go down
V1RUS
Game Helper
V1RUS

PostSubject: Re: Staff Member Rule's   Staff Member Rule's Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:57 pm

OMG Though Rules Very Happy I Even Felt Sorry For Staff When I Read Those :'( lol
Back to top Go down
Pimp[PM]
Admin
Pimp[PM]

PostSubject: Re: Staff Member Rule's   Staff Member Rule's Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:13 am

V1RUS wrote:
OMG Though Rules Very Happy I Even Felt Sorry For Staff When I Read Those :'( lol

Why do you feel sorry? Give me some reasons or some things i should change to make it more fair.
Back to top Go down
V1RUS
Game Helper
V1RUS

PostSubject: Re: Staff Member Rule's   Staff Member Rule's Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:10 am

I'm Not Saying It's not Fair It's Fair Very Happy Just Suck A Hard Rules!
Back to top Go down
Pimp[PM]
Admin
Pimp[PM]

PostSubject: Re: Staff Member Rule's   Staff Member Rule's Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:27 am

V1RUS wrote:
I'm Not Saying It's not Fair It's Fair Very Happy Just Suck A Hard Rules!

I don't get what your saying "Just Suck A Hard Rules!"
Back to top Go down
V1RUS
Game Helper
V1RUS

PostSubject: Re: Staff Member Rule's   Staff Member Rule's Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:42 pm

LoL Sorry I Was Too Stoned Yesterday I Don't Remember What I Wanted To Say Very Happy
Back to top Go down
V1RUS
Game Helper
V1RUS

PostSubject: Re: Staff Member Rule's   Staff Member Rule's Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:42 pm

Nice Forum XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Member Rule's   Staff Member Rule's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Member Rule's
Page 1 of 1