End Of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End Of Heaven Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Registration

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pimp[PM]
Admin
Pimp[PM]

Staff Registration Empty
PostSubject: Staff Registration   Staff Registration Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:13 pm

To register for a position as a Staff member, please fill out the application below. I will decide on your position by your experience and i will test you on some stuff to make sure your not lieing.

Please include the following in your application:
Name: In-game character name
Experience on forums: Have you ever been a GH/GM/PM of online forums? If so which ones?
Experience in-game: Have you been a GH/GM/PM of any other Private servers?
Experience in EO: how long have you played any sort of EO (Private or Real)
How can you help our EndOfHeaven Community: How will you being a GH Benefit our game in general? How can you help people?
Hours: How long will you be online in-game and on forums each day?
Other: Do you have any special abilities that you feel can help the server?

Unless specified otherwise (graphics designer) a GH's job is simply to:
- Play EndOfHeaven as much as possible
- Help everyone and anyone that asks
- Be nice to everyone
- Be respectful

*Note unlike GM's GH's CANNOT spawn stuff! This means you can continue to enjoy and play the game without be accused for cheating, spawning. etc. Also unlike GM's - GH's ARE allowed to PK.
Back to top Go down
http://endof.heavenforum.com
Barney

Barney

Staff Registration Empty
PostSubject: *((Scott))*   Staff Registration Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:14 am

its me Kurt can i have my spot back i was doing good lol in GH XD you should o call me to tell me server is back on you got me playing this bomb server i love your server dude xD i hope i can get my spot back Smile thx
Back to top Go down
Pimp[PM]
Admin
Pimp[PM]

Staff Registration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Registration   Staff Registration Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:23 am

Barney wrote:
its me Kurt can i have my spot back i was doing good lol in GH XD you should o call me to tell me server is back on you got me playing this bomb server i love your server dude xD i hope i can get my spot back Smile thx

No you cant, you are playing on other servers and i dont appreciate it. And you do nothing for me.
Back to top Go down
http://endof.heavenforum.com
mody

Staff Registration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Registration   Staff Registration Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:19 am

Hello

Im mody from Egypt.
Im 23 years old and i play private server from 6 years and i was pm in another server and helper in one and MoDs in another one and i will inite alot of people will jion here and if i was a staff them will jion all here and i make all vote every 12 hours to make server up i make server up from 21 to nimber 4 in 6 days or 5 and i still play about 18 hours in day and i will help all answer all.
[i]
Back to top Go down
Fat3lLifeTeam

Staff Registration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Registration   Staff Registration Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:08 pm

In-Game Name:

My Name will be Fat3lLife ( I am Un-Ziping the files)

Experience on forums:

I have been a Owner of my Team forums but our doman got sold when we were anouther name then we started Fat3lLife and we did not make a new fourm!

Experience in-game:

I have been a OP on 27 differnt MineCraft server as a Helper/Moderator/Builder/Help addeding stuff to the server like new mods and commands and fixing srver when down! I have made 4 differnt server all made in differnt Hosters! On my friends Conquer Private Server I was a GM/PM to make sure the server dose not Crash. Me and my friend made a None-Hamachi Server On EuDemons about a year ago. I have made 2 Hamachi Servers one with all-costom land and stuff! I have made 2 Habbo Retros and staffed in 3 outher ones. I have made a World Of War Craft sand box Private server and joined meany outhers! I have played normel DDO and helped meany people out on it!

Experience in EO:

I have played EO (real) for 3 years as a paying player then got board and wonted to play in ones that u get free EPs and i started my rain in all sorts of Private server lerning how to code/script in differnt ways and started to help people out in differnt ways like make new commands and mods (I cant make new commands anymore) i know fast ways to get mounts and whitch ones go the fastist to help people just doing that is a good thing! I know were t lvl and how to lvl.

How can you help our EndOfHeaven Community:

if there Conquer/Eudemons is being blocked by a firewall i know how to bypass it! I own a youtube channel and i can make a Voice Talk video on how to get the game and how to make it work. And i can make it have more populer thrw youtube. I have wegame, Snag it, hyper can, canastja..... ect to recored. and much more!I can Mod/Script, i know the best ways to block stuff like flowers/bollons to stop bugging people!!!!!!!

Hours:

I will be online in-game for about 4 - 5 hours a day if not more....... Not on week end thow because of my GirlFriend so i need to see her some!

Outher: I am a very smart person and i know waysto script not much in EuDemons but i can do sum stuff! I am very nice and fun to hang out with! I am not a gaming nerd that means i can be on 20 hours a day! So thats me By!

Gmail: Fat3lLife@gmail.com - This is our most used Email!
HotMail: Fat3lLife@Hotmail.com/ca - Dont use to much!
HotMail: Help@Fat3lLife.fl - Dosent work anymore!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Registration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Registration   Staff Registration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Registration
Page 1 of 1