End Of Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End Of Heaven Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MisT application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MisT

MisT

MisT application Empty
PostSubject: MisT application   MisT application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:25 am

To register for a position as a Staff member, please fill out the application below. I will decide on your position by your experience and i will test you on some stuff to make sure your not lieing.

Name: Will be : MisT but if i get GM or higher i would like it on a dif char Smile
Experience on forums: i was a GM @ Acme way back 2years ago and i was GH @ Unbeaten eo b4 it was closed
Experience in-game: Have you been a GH/GM/PM of any other Private servers?
Experience in EO: I was no.1 @ real eo and i have played since the start i think its 5 or 6 years this year, i was known as EvolutionX from LV and i held rank 1-4 on all my 4 chars, Evo, soul74, xxkobexx and y.Jhonny
How can you help our EndOfHeaven Community: im a graphics designer in training and i can help update the server such as log in screens and so on, i also know lots about the game and can help bring many people to the server because of my reputation.
Hours: if server is on and never crashes i should be on 6hours+ aday on both server and forums.
Other: i know alot of people and i can help improve the server graphicly, im very nice and i can help anyone within reason.
Back to top Go down
Pimp[PM]
Admin
Pimp[PM]

MisT application Empty
PostSubject: Re: MisT application   MisT application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:58 am

Welcome to the team. Talk to me on MSN or Skype please. You must Message me immeditaly. Thank you
Back to top Go down
http://endof.heavenforum.com
MisT

MisT

MisT application Empty
PostSubject: Re: MisT application   MisT application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:16 pm

Why is the server down and your not on msn :S
Back to top Go down
YaamiLove

MisT application Empty
PostSubject: Re: MisT application   MisT application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:22 am

MisT... Omg!!!.... u suppoused to be taking care of choniita!!! -.- wtf are u doing here lol
Back to top Go down
V1RUS
Game Helper
V1RUS

MisT application Empty
PostSubject: Reply   MisT application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:42 pm

Lolz MisT I Was PM In Unbeaten Very Happy And GH/GM In Most Of The Servers That Are Currently Closed XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MisT application Empty
PostSubject: Re: MisT application   MisT application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MisT application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
End Of Heaven :: Staff Members-
Jump to: